Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Celebrating 1.

So this post is only 1 month old. I decided to start blogging our current events first and then every once in a while throwing in something that I missed from the past. I am not good at keeping up to date on blogging so hopefully I can learn to be better.

We celebrated Trevor's First Birthday on his actual birthday, Wednesday December 14. It was just Me, Adam, Ethan and Trevor and we loved it. It is not very often that we get to go out with the boys just the four of us and it was a blast.

We decided to go to John's Incredible Pizza. The food was good and the boys were good. They had so much fun. Well, correction. Ethan had a blast. The play area was perfect for Trevor but this is where we found out about Trevor's deathly fear of hectic places. He just cries. Really hard. And only wants me. It was so sad. He just laid there with his head in my neck and did not move. Except every once in a while when he would look up to make sure we were still in this terrible place or what a certain noise was and then he would just lay back down. :( I was so sad for him.

Maybe next year!

IMG_0724

Trev

IMG_0776

IMG_0747

IMG_0781 copy

Ethan Slide

IMG_0818

Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment