Wednesday, January 11, 2012

December Thirty One.

Happy New Years! Oh, am I too late? Oh well! I was asleep during midnight anyway. No I totally understand staying up late and partying when you can and you don't have responsibilities in the morning. New Year's Eve could be so much fun. Maybe one of these years we will ditch the kiddos and have a fun night just Adam and me. ha ha. We'll see :)

This was before the late night festivities. Every one outside playing with the neighborhood kids. It was so much and Ethan went on a bike ride with daddy!

I was up until I went to lay down with Ethan to put him to bed. I was out like a light. Probably even before he was and then Adam woke me up at 12:05 saying honey, its time go. So I got up. But he told me afterward that almost everyone had fallen asleep so then I did not feel too bad! ha ha. 

IMG_0974

IMG_0975

IMG_0973

IMG_0972 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment