Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tired Mommy :(

Happy Easter EVERYONE! Today was really a great day... I woke up happy to see to my 3 guys bright shining with smiles. mmmm... Best way EVER to wake up. Today's day consisted of the following. Making bottles, changing diapers, cooking, putting babies down for naps, changing clothes, cleaning, eating, cooking some more, having family (lots of family) over for easter, cleaning, cooking, playing with my guys... and altogether just falling in love with all 3 of them over again. I am so grateful for the atonement. One thing that was made very clear to me today is that I believe it happened for me specifically. I am sooo far from perfect it is scary. And the best part, my husband loves me in spite of that fact and so do my babies. Lucky?

Who here has kids close together? How far apart are they? Is it hard? What are some things/tricks that you have learned? 'Cause holy moly man... two kids is hard.  why is it that I never appreciate what I have until I do not have it anymore :( i never knew how easy it really is to have only 1 kid. :) ha ha, well until I had 2 of course! Heavenly Father is teaching me lessons left and right and boy am I glad for them!

Normally My family does an Easter basket hunt on Easter. No such luck this year. They were out of town :( maybe next year the chocolate festivities will continue! ha ha.
I watched Burlesque yesterday with my sister. Good movie. Christina Aguilera looked anorexic and I still do not understand how Cher was as famous as she was? The whole time I was thinking man I wonder what Julianne Hough's family thinks of her being in this movie... But if you are looking for some entertainment it was a good watch (women only) which I guess means that I probably should not have watched it either ;)

Ethan does stairs now. It is so fun to watch him learn that it is hard to discipline him when he learning things that he should not be, I start laughing because I am so proud so I have to turn my face and discipline once I gain my composure back ha ha. Trevor is a jump jumperton in his bouncer, just like ethan was. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment