Friday, May 27, 2011

BOM 2 Nephi Chapter 6 - 9

Book of Mormon

2 Nephi Chapters 6-8

6
This Chapter begins the isaiah chapters... good luck! This chapter really sets into me to keep the commandments and be one of the righteous people. I would be scared not to.

7
Tough Isaiah chapter. These chapters get so wordy but if you just read it simply it becomes easier to understand. Like do not try to understand every little phrase but more what the phrase is trying to imply. This chapter is very scary to me : l It shows the Power of the LORD so vividly and literally puts the fear of GOD into me.

8
This chapter tot me means to endure to the end. It says to take what your smiters do to you at face value because in the end you will be the victor. I know it is hard to look at things this way but it is the truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment