Thursday, May 5, 2011

Early High school REUNION?!

So last night, Adam, Ethan, Trevor and I had the wonderful opportunity to see my high school BEST FRIEND Kyle Castner, his wife Morgan Castner and their ADORABLE baby boy, Briggs! He is 11 weeks old, and although they are currently living Washington because Kyle is a member of the Coast Guard, they are hoping to move back home (cali) at some point in the future, and according to Morgan, the sooner the better :) I know for all of us that were there last night, we agree :) 

Briggs is so cute! perfectly chubby and long, sleeping great, eating great and all around the love of their lives. I was so excited for them to become parents, they are as sweet of people as they come. Young and in LOVE and happy. There were many friends there that I had missed since High school... Kyle, Shawna, Craig, Robby. I know most of you will not know who these people are but just imagine, the core group of people you hung out with in high school and put them all in the same place 5  years after graduation! It was so much fun to see where everyone was in their lives. The Castner's and Sargeant's were the only two married with kids, but we still found stuff to talk about ALL together. Briggs was definitely sent to the right place!

At one point adam pointed out that when Ethan was Briggs age, I found out I was pregnant with Trevor and Everyone just laughed. Oh good times! They had a labrador there and Ethan said Doggy! for the first time! It was so much fun of course! When they learn new things you are filled with so much joy and pride, it is one of the best feelings there is. he kept saying da ga and pointing at the doggy outside. and He would follow max around. 
It was adorable. We got there around 6 and had to leave at 7 because it was both of the boy's bedtimes :( It was definitely not enough time... So even though there will not be a REAL high school reunion for another 5 years or so, it was so great to see some old familiar faces and see how different all of our lives turned out. Mine is NOTHING like I imagined but I could not imagine a better one for myself. I know I belong here doing what I am doing and I hope to see everyone again, very soon. 

morgan and Kyle! Enjoy your handsome son, they grow up WAYYYYYYYYY too fast so enjoy every minute of it. Even the hard times. Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment